“Long Lost Sister It Up?”
Season 1, Episode 5
April 11, 2014
Long Lost Sister It Up? is the fifth episode of Season 1 of Dance It Up. It premiered on April 11, 2014.
A new character who lives in Texas appears and her name is Casey Blue. She meets Rocky and Tinka in the mall and they become friends. Ty also meets her and he starts to flirt with her. Casey tries to stop Ty but he doesn't understand. Then Casey tells the whole story to Rocky and Ty. She says that their parents gave her up for adoption because they couldn't grow her, Rocky and Ty. Rocky is shocked and Ty as well. In the end, they have a sibling hug and promise not to break apart again.
- Zendaya as Rocky Blue
- Caroline Sunshine as Tinka Hessenheffer
- Roshon Fegan as Ty Blue
- Adam Irigoyen as Deuce Martinez
- Ross Lynch as Flynn Jones
- David Henrie as Mark
- Olivia Holt as Casey Blue
- Ainsley Bailey as Dina Garcia
- Ellie Goulding as Kate Martin
- Taylor Swift as Crystal Martin
- Anita Barone as Georgia Jones
- Idina Menzel as Mary Martin
- Rocky and Ty will discover that they have a sister.
- Ty didn't know Casey was his sister so he flirts with her.
- Casey is 16 which means that she is the youngest siblings of Blues.
- This is the first episode Georgia and the Martins doesn't appear.
- Lost by Olivia Holt
- Friendships by Olivia Holt
It earned 3.7 million viewers on its premiere night
Scary Movie It Up
|Season 1 episodes|| Next:|
Break-Up It Up